The kitchen is an indispensable part of the whole family. The cabinet is the most important part of the kitchen. Don't underestimate the measurement work of the cabinet. If it is not in place or the measurement is not accurate, it may lead to the cabinet not being put in, or It is too small to fill up, which leads to costly and time-consuming situations. Therefore, we should pay more attention to it at the beginning of the measurement and be careful. The 10 details must not be ignored.
10 details of the cabinet measurement:
1. When measuring the length of the cabinet, it is best to measure twice, from left to right once, from right to left, to avoid inaccuracies caused by the first misreading.
2. When measuring the height of the ceiling, it should be noted that the high point should be measured from several different positions, and at the same time, it should be noted whether there is a beam under the gusset.
3, in the cabinet measurement should pay attention to see the waist line, the bottom of the motorized socket and the height of the floor tile, etc., in addition to the height of the window, in the retest, pay more attention to these details.
4. When measuring, pay attention to the height of the gas meter and the distance from the wall to the wall, the height of the flue, the height of the inlet and outlet, the distance of the drainage mains, the distance from the wall, the height of the socket, etc., especially in the retest when.
5. When measuring, it is necessary to see if there are steps on the ground, whether there are concave and convex beams on the wall surface, and if you want to make the hanging cabinet on the side of the window, you should consider the pulling of the screen window.
6. The time for retesting should be done after the bricks are laid, the wall tiles are attached, and the ceiling is completed to ensure the accuracy of the data.
7. When measuring the special shape or polygon, it is best to choose the fixed point and the diagonal of the quantity. When the two sides are made of the wall (the floor and the hanging cabinet), the inner and outer distances should be measured.
8. Where there is a door cover, it should be noted that the thickness of the door cover should be measured when measuring. This thickness should be guaranteed to include the thickness of the line. If there is a door and a cabinet to open the door, it is best to leave 10-20mm. The gap, so as not to affect the opening and closing of the door.
10. When measuring the kitchen, you should ask in advance whether the wall is a stone rubber panel wall, so as to avoid the situation that the designed cabinet can not be installed.
Note on cabinet measurement:
1, the selection of cabinets should pay attention to the selection of high-quality plates, to pay attention to environmental protection, bearing capacity, not easy to deform, nail holding power, easy to scrub and other characteristics.
2. Pay attention to the construction of detail parts such as veneering and sealing.
3, the installation of hardware accessories should pay special attention, can not be sloppy.
4, when designing the cabinet shape, not only to look at the shape, but also should consider the production, should try to simplify the line.
5, the details of the water and electricity facilities inside the cabinet must be noted, such as the hidden pipeline, space utilization and other issues.
[Scan the QR code below, pay attention to the WeChat public number "Jiuzheng cabinet network "; you can view the popular article " People who order bankrupt garbage, do not touch the cabinet people!" ã€‹ , want to communicate with peers can join the Jiuzheng building materials network cabinet exchange group]
Inorganic Pigments are oxides of non-ferrous metals, or some metal-insoluble metal salts, which are further classified into natural inorganic pigments and artificial inorganic pigments.
Inorganic pigments include various metal oxides, chromates, carbonates, sulfates, and sulfides, such as aluminum powder, copper powder, carbon black, zinc white, and titanium white, all of which belong to the category of inorganic pigments.
Natural product materials, completely derived from mineral resources, such as natural cinnabar, red clay, realgar and so on. Synthetic such as titanium white, chrome yellow, iron blue, cadmium red, cadmium yellow, lithopone, carbon black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow and the like.
Inorganic Pigments,Industrial Inorganic Pigments,Inorganic Color Pigments,Organic Yellow Pigment
Jinan Huijinchuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. , https://www.hjcchemical.com